Below is a list of our current career opportunities at Lakeside Shopping Center.
Sales Associate, ARMANI EXCHANGE Lakeside Mall
Sales Associates represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store. As a Sales Associates, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy.
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude.
- Assess clients’ needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style.
- Educate clients on product knowledge (fit, styling, trends and fabrication).
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation as outlined in the ARMANI Selling program.
- Uphold A|X Values of Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism, and Praise.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards.
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends with a minimum of
- 25 hours of availability per week.
- One year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment. (Wardrobe
- and clientele experience is a plus)
- Minimum education level: High School Diploma or GED
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of
- 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up,
- and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one hand to operate registers and
- complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers,
- computers, etc.